The growth of social networks/media over the last few years is both a pressure and an opportunity for businesses. How can businesses best leverage new ways to communicate? How can companies best serve customers?
Serial CEO and entrepreneur Marylene Delbourg-Delphis will be the moderator for a panel of industry luminaries.
- Marylene Delbourg-Delphis, Serial CEO and Entrepreneur, Moderator
- William Gaultier, CEO, e-storm international
- Kelly Graham, Manager, Social Strategy, Cisco Systems
- Ken Kaplan, Broadcast and Social Media Strategist and Producer, Intel
- Harry McCracken, Founder and Editor of Technologizer
- Jean-Luc Vaillant, Co-founder, Chief Technology Officer, LinkedIn
Cohosted by the French-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco and Nixon Peabody LLP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.faccsf.com.