Just added: Therasense!
New session on Inequitable Conduct after the Federal Circuit’s May 25 en banc decision. Now, one full hour of ethics CLE.
A complimentary half-day seminar for senior management, counsel, and executives on cutting-edge issues in IP law.
- Patent Prosecution: Eeny, Meeny, Miny, MOVE! Taking the Guess Work Out of Selecting from the Plethora of Accelerated Patent Prosecution Options
Paul R. Kitch
- Trade Secrets: The China Syndrome
R. Mark Halligan
- Patent Litigation: What’s the DL on False Marking?
Maia H. Harris
- Trademarks: Fraud on the USPTO in the Trademark World
Jeffrey L. Costellia
- KSR Int’l Co. v. Teleflex, Inc.: Impact of KSR on Obviousness
William D. Pegg
- Year in Review: Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law
David C. McKone
Peter J. Prommer
Jason T. Kunze
Click here to view an online recording of this program.
For more information, please contact Whitney Parks at 617-345-6126 or email@example.com.
Nixon Peabody is an accredited provider of CLE credits in California, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island. This course is approved for a total of 3.0–3.5 CLE credits, including 1.0 ethics credits, and is approved for experienced attorneys only. CLE course approval for IL will be applied for retroactively. For all other jurisdictions where reciprocity does not apply, Nixon Peabody will apply for approval from state CLE boards upon request. Please note that the CLE boards have the final authority on the acceptance and granting of CLE credit for individual courses. CLE certificates of completion will be mailed within 30 days after the course. Individuals are responsible for self-reporting CLE credits.