Increasing globalization of the world economy and expansion of international trade drives franchised brands to seek new frontiers. Franchisors offering the option of international arbitration will find their international deal making enhanced.
Listen to this informative webinar as we examine international arbitrations and the franchising industry. Our experienced speakers will address:
- Why international arbitration is helpful to sell international transactions
- Increasing popularity of international arbitration
- Confidence in the enforceability of international arbitration awards
- Practical considerations for drafting international arbitration provisions
- Practical considerations for deciding upon international arbitration institutions
- Craig Tractenberg, Partner
- Kendal Tyre, Partner
Mr. Tractenberg just completed an arbitration in Geneva and is currently arbitrating international cases in New York and Paris. Mr. Tyre has drafted many international arbitration provisions in a number of commercial agreements.
The foregoing has been prepared for the general information of clients and friends of the firm. It is not meant to provide legal advice with respect to any specific matter and should not be acted upon without professional counsel. If you have any questions or require any further information regarding these or other related matters, please contact your regular Nixon Peabody LLP representative. This material may be considered advertising under certain rules of professional conduct.