Nixon Peabody has served the aviation industry for more than 40 years. Our Aviation group’s responsive service and track record of successful results has fostered many long-term relationships with industry clients.
Our lawyers have extensive, practical knowledge of aviation. Group members include pilots and lawyers with engineering degrees, so we can efficiently handle the many technical issues involved in aviation cases and disputes.
We represent companies, consortiums, and individuals, including:
- Aircraft and helicopter manufacturers
- Domestic, regional, and international airlines
- Cargo airlines and freight forwarders
- Aircraft component manufacturers
- Aircraft sales and financing
- Aviation maintenance/repair facilities
- Fixed base operators
- Equipment/aircraft leasing and financing
- Aviation electronics and avionics
- Parachuting and balloon operators
- HAZMAT issues