Nixon Peabody is a leading advisor to international public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions. Our results-oriented team seeks innovative solutions that make transactions faster, smoother, and less costly. We employ an integrated cross-disciplinary approach that spans many of the firm’s numerous practice areas, from tax, securities, corporate governance, and labor to real estate, intellectual property, employee benefits, environmental, antitrust, and other regulatory fields.
Our team delivers value through efficient project management. All personnel, including attorneys, paralegals, specialists, and support staff, from this and other practice areas are identified, assembled, and briefed from the beginning of each transaction. As a result, every member of the client team gains a comprehensive baseline understanding of the client, the transaction, and objectives.
We integrate our global network to provide seamless service to our clients on cross-border transactions. Deals get done across multiple time zones and in various languages, involving an array of currencies.
Nixon Peabody represents clients in the following types of transactions:
- Global M&A
- International tax and tax planning
- International loan and syndicated loan agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements of all types
- U.S. Export-Import Bank credit facilities
- Cross-border lease transactions
- International project finance and structured finance arrangements
- International private equity transactions