Our lawyers represent clients in civil and criminal litigation matters arising under local, state, and federal environmental statutes. We have achieved landmark successes for clients in toxic tort, oil spill compensation, and enforcement cases and have earned a reputation for handling complex, multi-party suits.
The team has a high profile as Superfund common counsel and has represented clients at numerous state and federal Superfund sites. When doing so is in our client’s best interest, we seek alternatives to costly litigation through arbitration and mediation.
Our attorneys have achieved successes for clients in matters involving:
- Defense of oil spill recovery actions
- Litigation of environmental insurance coverage
- Defense of CERCLA/Superfund matters
- Defense of Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act violations
- Litigation of land use/state environmental quality review matters
- Defense of state and federal government environmental enforcement actions
- Defense of federal citizens suit actions
- Defense of toxic tort actions
- Litigation of contract disputes