Providing truly global counsel, we assist our clients in transactions and disputes all over the European Union.
With a $15.97 trillion GDP (2012), the European Union (EU) is the world’s largest economy.
We work with clients on transactions, disputes and regulatory matters throughout the EU. Companies operating in these jurisdictions face legal challenges that require specific knowledge of local and regional procedures, regulations and customs.
Our lawyers take a hands-on approach, working closely with EU clients. We provide domestic and overseas clients with highly informed counsel on a wide range of cross-border transactions and trade matters.
Our trusted network of lawyers, built through deep, long-term connections, helps us to provide our clients with seamless, effective and cost-efficient service from local counsel in every EU country.
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property protection (patents, trademarks, copyrights)
- International loan and syndicated loan agreements
- Immigration and global employment issues
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements
- Securities transactions in numerous global exchanges
- International project finance and structured finance arrangements
- International tax and tax planning
- Creation of foreign branches and subsidiaries
- International private equity transactions
- Export issues and U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act