As health care access, delivery and reimbursement experience massive transformation, our business-focused health lawyers partner with clients to secure a competitive advantage and clear the path to future success.
The health care industry is in a state of constant reinvention and transformation.
These changes, spurred in part by health reform, create an extremely complex landscape that presents as many opportunities as it does challenges.
Our cross-disciplinary team tracks the trends that impact delivery, cost, access and quality of health care. We use our working industry knowledge and insight to help clients manage and implement the changes to their businesses that help them thrive in this rapidly evolving industry.
We bring our firmwide collective knowledge to create success with clients who are shaping the future of health care.
As an unrivaled leader in an industry facing unparalleled challenges, we specialize in health care delivery, corporate organization, government programs, emerging payment programs, managed care models and a vast array of other cutting edge issues.
We work with
- Hospitals and health systems
- Academic medical centers and community hospitals
- Physician/hospital organizations and independent physician groups
- Accountable care organizations
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Clinics and freestanding ambulatory surgery facilities
- Long-term care and home health agencies
- Nursing homes and assisted-living facilities
- Private Equity Firms
- Biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical companies
- Psychiatric facilities
- Rehabilitation facilities
- DME suppliers
Rankings & Honors
- Ranked in New York and Massachusetts for Healthcare in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Ranked nationally in Legal 500 USA Industry focus: Healthcare
- Ranked nationally in U.S. News/Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in Health Care Law and received metropolitan rankings in Health Care Law in Albany, Boston, New York City and Rhode Island
- Ranked nationally by Modern Healthcare—Largest Healthcare Law Firm
- Best Lawyers in America in the field of Health Care law
- Super Lawyers in the area of Health Care law
- Personalized Medicine Providers, FDA Has Your Back
Law360 | December 8, 2013
Boston Patents counsel Leena Karttunen Contarino and Washington, DC, Health Services and Life Sciences partner Areta Kupchyk authored this column discussing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s comprehensive personalized medicine report.
- Amid Rollout of Affordable Care Act, Firms Face Challenge in Boosting Health Care Practices
Daily Journal | October 22, 2013
Los Angeles Health Services partner Jill Gordon discusses the impact of the Affordable Care Act on law firms.
- 5 Takeaways from FDA's Unique Device ID Rule
Law360 | September 27, 2013
Washington, DC, Health Services and Life Sciences partner Areta Kupchyk comments on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s final rule on unique device identification.