Webinar Recording: Trade Secrets: Your Secret Weapon Under Patent Reform
In this webinar, we examine the results of patent reform, including why trade secrets matter more than ever, how to develop an effective trade secret program, and cutting-edge strategies you can use to protect your trade secrets.
Originally recorded October 11, 2011
The America Invents Act, signed into law last week, dramatically changes the patent landscape in the United States. As companies and investors struggle to determine the implications of these changes for their businesses and innovations, more and more will likely be turning to trade secrets as an effective safeguard to protect their intellectual property.
Join us for a webinar on October 11 as we examine the results of patent reform:
- Why trade secrets matter more than ever as a tool to keep your innovations safe
- The building blocks of an effective trade secret program
- Cutting-edge strategies that organizations are using to protect their trade secrets
- Differences between trade secret and patent damages
- Increased challenges in obtaining patent damages
- Steps that can be taken now to make future enforcement efforts more effective, efficient, and economical
- R. Mark Halligan
Partner, Nixon Peaboby LLP
- David A. Haas
Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Robert A. Weikert
Partner, Nixon Peabody
The foregoing has been prepared for the general information of clients and friends of the firm. It is not meant to provide legal advice with respect to any specific matter and should not be acted upon without professional counsel. If you have any questions or require any further information regarding these or other related matters, please contact your regular Nixon Peabody LLP representative. This material may be considered advertising under certain rules of professional conduct.